Buyers can stay rest assured with us for their orders as we ensure zero damage to the products that we deliver. For this, we store the entire lot in a spacious warehouse till the final dispatch. For those seeking to buy superior-grade Cylindrical Steel Cut Wire Shots, we are the best suppliers of it in the market.
Product Description :
- Steel Cut Wire Shot Is A Cylindrical Piece Of A Wire Used For Shot Blasting Of Iron And Steel Parts. It Is Also In Rounded Shape Called Steel Cut Wire Shots.
- Approx Price - Rs 40,000 / Ton
- Steel cut wire shot is a cylindrical or rounded piece made from medium carbon steel wire by cutting into small pieces
- It is used for shot blasting of iron and steel parts to remove sand or scaling over it
- Normally in case of cylindrical shape the dia
- Is 1.5 mm and length varies from 1.7 to 2.2 mm
- It is better to have lesser length in order to get better surface finish
- But conditioned shots is the best option
- The Chemical Composition Is As Below
- C-0.45 To 0.85%, Mn-0.35 To 1.2%, Si- .015 To 0.35%
- Hardness 41 To 45 HRC For Unconditioned And 54 To 60 HRC For Conditioned Shots
Application Rate :
- The quantity of application depends upon the scaling or the sand on the components and the shot blasting time
- But normally it varies from 1.5 to 3 kg/mt of shot blasted parts
- The consumption may increase in case the excess leakage in shot blasting machine, poor magnetic separator and shots getting carried away with castings
Advantages Over Cast Steel Shots :
- The durability test for round cast shots is about 2000 to 2800 cycles where as in unconditioned shots it is 3300 to 3600 and for conditioned shots it is about 4000 cycles
- That is the life is about 35% more than round cast shots
- The blow hole, hollow and brittle shots problem is totally eliminated, which is present in cast shots.
- Value for money considering life of shots
- Cost savings min upto 20% than round shots
Specifications (Size And Type) : Dia. 1.5 mm (Conditioned), Dia.1.5 x 1.7 mm (Un Conditioned, Cylindrical), Dia. 1.5 x 2.2 mm (Un Conditioned, Cylindrical).
Price Range : Rs 38000 To 42,000 / Ton(S)